Listen in your browser:
InDesignSecrets-111.mp3 (14.16 MB, 28:12 minutes)
- Blatner Tools
- Settings that Change the Screen Appearance (& Tips!)
- Hide/Show Frame Edges
- Preview Mode: what disappears, customizing
- Display Performance
- Overprint Preview
- Proof Setup; Anne-Marie’s color management rant
- Show/Hide Notes
- Rotate Spread View
- Upcoming seminars and webinars
- Obscure InDesign Feature of the Week: Ignore Orientation
>> In-Tools has a very cool plug-in called AutoFlow Pro. It lets you set autoflow attributes for individual stories within your layout, letting you fully control which stories will automatically generate new threaded frames and pages as you enter text, and which ones simply overset. The plug-in is $99, but InDesignSecrets fans can get $20 off the price for either one of their InDesign plug-in bundles, InBook or InSefer, (both of which include AutoFlow Pro) if you purchase from this special page on their site. The full list of plug-ins bundled in the packages is here.
Join / Sign In
Already a Member?